Friday, October 25, 2013

Surgery Part 3: Well Now I Know...

Today has been a pretty great day. 

You know, just one of those days where everything just seems to fall into place. The stars align and whatnot.

It certainly doesn’t hurt that right now I am enjoying perfect Florida fall weather- high of 70, super sunny, cloudless sky…it’s amazing.

This gorgeous weather made for the perfect backdrop when I had to run outside of my office to take a call from the plastic surgeon’s office…

Yes, folks. Today I found out that insurance is covering my surgery. Huzzah!!!

And we were even able to set the surgery date. December 18th! Less than two months away.

Holy crap!

Yep, it’s happening. In two months from now I will be a week post-op and hopefully recovering nicely.

I am so lucky to have so many wonderful people in my life who are willing (even volunteered without being asked!) to help me out during the recovery time. I am truly blessed.

And I promise to never take that for granted.

Thank you all so much for your continued support and for being here with me through this part of my journey. It’s not going to be easy but I know it will be worth it.

3 comments:

  1. Yay!!!!! I'm so excited for you. Count me in as one of the helpful friends. Whatever you need, I'm there. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!! that's fantastic!!! can't wait to follow this series!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So exciting, that is the day I fly home for Christmas, so I will be remembering it's your surgery day too

    ReplyDelete