Friday, March 28, 2014

MDHLC: Week Three

I am super pressed for time this week.

Work has been non-stop busy. I feel like each evening is jam-packed until I pass out at bedtime so this weekend I plan on relaxing, traveling/adventuring, turning off the phone/internet (except for HW) and unwinding.

That being said, I really wanted to get a post together outlining week three of the Mother's Day Healthy Living Challenge goal.

It's just one.

It's really simple.

But at the same time it will be very challenging...

Just MOVE!

That's it my friends. This week make your goals focused around and committed to moving more.

I am going out of town Saturday and Sunday (which means all day in a car) and then out to LA/Anaheim Thursday (which means all day in a plane) and then attending a conference from Friday-Wednesday (which means all day sitting) so I need to figure out how to MOVE!

My goals for week three are as follows:

75K steps for the week. I plan on walking EVERYWHERE I can.

Don't go crazy with the takeout/road trip/hotel foods. Make the best choices possible and bring lots of good snacks/meal options.

Hit the gym at least 3 times. I know I have one guaranteed- my last appointment with my personal trainer. She is leaving the university so I will be starting with someone new hopefully when I get back from Cali. It will be sad to say goodbye to my trainer. I have spent the past 7 months with her first through boot camp and now through rehab. It's an understatement to say I feel very connected to her and will be sad to see her go.

That's what I have going on and my plans for week 3.

What about you? How will you plan on moving this week?

Love and hugs-
Dacia

No comments:

Post a Comment