Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Wordless Wednesday: Pictures from my Dad, Part 1

My Dad is pretty awesome. He is a music buff, an avid reader, a (converted) dog lover, and fantasy football enthusiast. If you know him in real life then you know he is quite eclectic. He loves Google Picasa and is constantly sending me goofy/unusual/humorous/beautiful pictures. It's always fun seeing what he sends. So I thought that maybe WW was a great way to share some of them with you. Here are some he sent to me yesterday. I hope you enjoy!



















He says this one should be my icon...

"IT IS IN THE SHELTER OF EACH  OTHER THAT PEOPLE LIVE."~ Irish Proverb      (and also the quote in my Dad's signature line in his emails)

2 comments:

  1. LOL @ the bulldog in the swing! Your dad is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Whitney! Yeah, that photo cracks me up. It also makes me want to buy an English Bulldog and put him in a swing.

      Delete