Monday, October 1, 2012

FMM: Uniquely You

Decided to try something new today...



1) Do you prefer to talk or text? I prefer face to face conversations. I dislike phone conversations though. I love texting.

2) How often do you make your bed? Ummmmm….yeah. Like once a week when we change the sheets. And be we I mean Paul. I rarely make the bed.

3) What sounds do you hear right now? The Beatles on my iPhone

4) List three things that you always carry with you.  Not sure there are three things I ALWAYS carry with me but for the most part I carry my iPhone, military ID card, and my house key.

5) What are your favorite TV shows? I am a TV junky. I am trying to recover from this habit and watch less TV but I keep getting sucked in to new shoes. I just watched the first four seasons of Sons of Anarchy and the entire series of Prison Break and was addicted to both.  I also love Parks and Rec and the New Girl.

6) Is there a hobby that you’d like to devote more time to? If so, what is it? Reading. I am hoping that I can eliminate some TV viewing and replace it with reading once Paul leaves for OCS.

7) What is your favorite drink? I primarily drink water. I have green tea (or coffee on weekends) in the morning but after that it’s just water. Well, except for beer. I do drink beer. And if I had to choose my favorite beer I would probably say Dogfish Head Punkin Ale. Ask me again tomorrow, that might change.

8) Share a couple of cool facts about your family. Paul and I are both only children. Both my parents were teachers. Both his parents were in the Air Force.

9) List one thing that you will do for yourself today. Rest my legs and eat some really good food.

10) Share something that you’re thankful for today. Being alive. Loving and being loved.

Thanks Kenlie for these great questions! If you want to participate post your answers on your blog and share the link in the comments of Kenlie’s post.  

No comments:

Post a Comment