Thursday, May 23, 2013

Throwback Thursday

This picture was taken back in 2008, probably a little more than 5 years ago.

I was back in Washington for training and met up with some of my friends/former co-workers. All of the people there that day only knew me at that weight/size.

Thanks Curtis for letting me steal this! :)

I often wonder if I ever ran into these people today would they even recognize me.

I also wonder how much I have changed (besides the physical attributes) since then. I have made it a point to try not to let the physical changes affect my character. I really want to be that person in the picture, just a much healthier version. She was a good person.

I'm glad I shared this today- it's always good to reflect back. I never want to forget where I came from- it has made me who I am today. And I think there was alot more 'good' than 'bad' in that girl in the photo. I also need to remember that, too.

4 comments: