Thursday, May 2, 2013

Throwback Thursday

I posted the prom picture below on Facebook this morning and it sparked some of my high school friends to post theirs as well. Needless to say there was a lot of laughter in my office this morning. Definitely loved seeing our goofy styles from the 90's. It totally made my day. So I thought I would share some pics (some goofy, some not) with you today as well.

Enjoy!


February 2012- in Atlantic City for my cousin's wedding
 
 
April 2011- my first trip to New Orleans
 
 
July 2009- Paul's graduation from Army basic training at Ft. Benning, GA
 

 
 May 1995- senior prom, me and my Dad
 
 
October 1992- Homecoming, me and Dad again. I'm guessing Mom took these photos.
 
 
My best guess- this is 1984. Me and Grandpa- Christmas
 
This one is probably 1980. At my grandpa's house. Yeah, I was a cute kid
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Awwww! I love looking at Throwback Thursday pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jogging on a common foundation will help improve your leg and
    your back again muscular tissues. They are energy
    gadgets and operate really in a different way.


    Here is my page; Flex Mini Coupon

    ReplyDelete