Thursday, January 30, 2014

Surgery Update: Weeks 5 & 6

Yeah, I suck at this. 

It appears that I am averaging a post a week. I'm sorry. Life has been a bit crazy. You know, with three snow days, being trapped at E's house and having nothing to do. Somehow I still didn't get around to posting this until now. 

And I am doing this at a bar.



While enjoying my last night of freedom until...well, tomorrow. Since tomorrow is Friday. 

Anywho, here are some pics from week 5 and 6. I am almost 100% back to normal aside from some pain when I sneeze or laugh too hard. But other than that I feel pretty normal. 

And it's great. 

Week Five






Week Six




This one is week three vs week six
Pre-surgery left, week six right 

Week one left, week six right

At this point I feel like any changes that occur will be minimal so I probably won't be posting weekly photos anymore. I will still post updates and pics but instead post about surgery stuff on a as needed basis; like when big changes or milestones occur.

Thank you so much for being a part of my journey, especially through this part. This part was rough and I had some hard/bad moments and it was you guys that helped me through it all. 

And for that I am thankful.

And again, E-thanks for being my partner and friend through it all. I love you!

Love and hugs,
Dacia 

1 comment: