Wednesday, August 14, 2013

{Semi} Wordless Wednesday: A Birthday Wish

Today is my best friend’s birthday.  She lives 1,100 miles away from me and I miss her so much!

I am thankful that I was able to see her a few weeks ago and celebrate her birthday early.

We’ve been friends for the past 15 years, which is crazy when I think back on it.

July 2009 ~ our last Phillies game together

So many memories. It’s fun to sit and reminisce and laugh about all of the crazy things we did.

 New Year's Eve 2005 into 2006, I think...

And it’s also fun to be able to spend time together (albeit limited) and create new memories.

 
 
J, me, and the husbands at Dogfish Head brewery ~ 02/2012
 

I am so thankful to have someone like her in my life. 
 Enjoying a girl's night out....

So, if you have a free minute please give her some love today:
James & Jax  BLOG
James & Jax FACEBOOK
Or on Twitter @jamesandjax
 It would really mean a lot to me.
Happy Birthday James! I love you!!!

1 comment:

  1. Aww, you are so sweet to blog some birthday wishes for me. This made my entire day brighter--no easy feat given how my birthday has gone so far! Thank you, and I love you so much! Here's to many more years of memory making! xoxo

    ReplyDelete