Thursday, February 26, 2015

We Went to Disney!!!


Last weekend Erick, Christine and I headed to Orlando. Christine was going to run the Princess half marathon and Erick and I went to spectate and drink around the world at Epcot. It was quick trip- we left Friday, drove back Sunday (Orlando is a 6.5 hr drive and in a different time zone) and it was totally worth it! 

Road trips are awesome!




We hit up Downtown Disney soon after we arrived...

LEGOS!!!



Dinner and beers with the crew- featuring Heather who was also in the Shape magazine article with me :)



Heather and I found it quite amusing how bad we both are at having our photos taken. And at how ridiculous it was signing model releases for the Shape article. 


SATURDAY

We hit up the tweetup before making our way to Epcot

Not the best picture of me but it's the only one I have with Dani 







Disney really is the happiest place on earth...


My phone died very early on in the day so this is where my Epcot photo recap ends. We had such an amazing time and I cannot wait to go back!!!


Sunday- Race Day!


5am in the Magic Kingdom



I was in the Magic Kingdom early enough and long enough to grab two awesome pics- one daytime and one nighttime :)

Christine around mile 5.5

...and at mile 13. Still smiling!


And like that....our trip was coming to an end. A stop for dinner in Tallahassee at the Tin Cow (the original is in Pensacola) for a burger and a beer and then we were on our way. 



It was such an amazing weekend. I am so thankful to be able to travel and spend time with friends, old and new. It was just so perfect- start to finish! 

Love and hugs,
Dacia
xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment