Thursday, September 19, 2013

Some Days...


Most days, I would say probably a good 85-90% of them, I am pretty upbeat. Optimistic to the point I am sure I annoy people. Always seeing the best in a situation. Trying my best to be a positive influence for myself and others. Generally, just a happy-go-lucky kind of girl.

Most days.

But some days, not often but not rare either, I just feel sad. Lonely. Missing a part of myself. Hurting. Just a general state of ho-humness. Kind of blah. A bit of ick.

Today is one of those days.

Actually, yesterday was one of those days (triggered by the news of my great Aunt passing) and it trickled over to today.

But then this happened…
 

And a few hearty belly laughs over lunch.

And, of course, knowing that I am blessed with the most amazing family….




 
And friends...








 Thank you, calmingmanatee.com
 
And of course puppies...

How sweet?

It all helps bring me back to my happy place.

Photobomb!

Or places….
 
 
 
 
 
Thank you all so much for being here, reading, caring. You make every day so much better by being a part of my life. Love you guys to pieces! J


6 comments:

  1. Oh how I puffy heart you a whole bunch! I know these types of days too, they suck. But, just like you I remember all the amazing things in life.

    PS: I wish we all lived closer! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish we lived closer too! I miss you tons B! <3

      Delete
  2. I'm so sorry to hear about your Aunt. :( I blah days sometimes too and it really does help to remember all of the good things, people, places in our lives. I'm lucky to call you a friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww...I am lucky to call you a friend too! <3

      Delete
  3. I'm so sorry about your aunt. I should have known sooner than today! I've been stuck inside my own head, my own messy life lately and feel I'm missing everyone else's news. But I love reading your thoughts here. And of course I love all these photos! (And one in particular, lol.) Love you & honored & grateful to be part of your life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, Jaime...it's ok. I get it- I am the same way. I am caught up in my own head, dealing with my own shit, most days. I am so lucky to have you in my life. I love you to pieces!

      Delete