Wednesday, April 24, 2013

{Semi} Wordless Wednesday- Around Town Part 1

I'm still in a bloggin haze after last week's tragedy at the Boston Marathon. I don't really know what to say. All of my thoughts, the anger and sadness, are just milling around in my head but I don't think I have the ability to express them in the proper manner. At least not yet. Maybe not ever. So, instead I choose to share with you some pictures from around Pensacola so you can see what I've been up to lately. Have I told you how much I love it here? I tell Paul all the time that I never want to leave. I think you'll see why...

Nature walks and trail running

 



I'm always afraid that tree is going to fall on me...
 



 

Hanging out at our favorite bar/brewery



 
 
Getting attacked by out of control sprinklers...
 
 
Getting muddy on our mountain bikes
 
 

 
This picture doesn't do any justice to the mud and cuts and scrapes and bruises.



 
 
Relaxing on the beach
 
 






 Love this pic! Cracks me up everytime!
 

 
 
 
Another trip to the brewery- can you tell how much we love this place?
 



And of course, I spend alot of time dreaming about future races...



Believe it or not, this is just the tip of the iceberg as far as pictures go so there may be a second post coming out today :)





1 comment:

  1. Good day! Would you mind if I share your blog
    with my twitter group? There's a lot of people that I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know. Thanks

    my website ... Garcinia cambogis reviews

    ReplyDelete