Friday, April 3, 2015

RunBuzz Podcast

I haven't listened to it yet but I will very soon...

I cannot thank Steve enough for inviting me onto his show. I had an amazing time taping this. Steve is very easy to talk to. I really hope that somewhere in here is a nugget or snippet that you can relate to. I may not be the biggest loser or the fastest runner but I am a little of both things. And I only became the latter after I was able to lose a very substantial amount of weight...not saying you cannot run to lose weight or lose weight through running. I just couldn't. But we all are different.

Anyway, please if you have any interest at all in running or if you just want to hear me babble for 40ish minutes give the podcast a listen...



Thank you!

Happy Friday :)
Dacia

No comments:

Post a Comment