Monday, November 24, 2014

Four Fun Facts


This post is inspired from Rennay AKA the Vegetarian in the Ville. I saw her post today and thought it looked like a fun thing to write about so here it goes...

Four names that people call me other than my real name

1.    Dae Dae (Mission Meltdown AKA Dre Dre)

2.    Daysh

3.    Button (my dad)

4.    Kitty Boo (Erick)

Four jobs I've had

1.    Industrial Engineer

2.    Supply Chain Analyst

3.    Business Operations Analyst

4.    Data Analyst

Four movies I've watched more than once

1.    The Usual Suspects

2.    Life is Beautiful

3.    Pitch Perfect

4.    Love Actually

Four books I'd recommend

1.    Bitter is the New Black (actually, anything by Jen Lancaster)

2.    Eat and Run- Scott Jurek

3.    Yes Please- Amy Poehler

4.    To Kill a Mockingbird- Harper Lee

Four places I've lived

1.    Philadelphia

2.    San Antonio

3.    Daytona Beach

4.    Akron, OH

Four places I've visited

1.    London

2.    Edinburgh

3.    Toronto

4.    Montreal

Four places I'd rather be right now

1.    Home with Gordie and Erick

2.    At the beach

3.    On vacation….anywhere

4.    With my family

Four things I don't eat

1.    Meat/Fish

2.    Dairy

3.    Eggs

4.    Water Chestnuts (YUCK!)

Four of my favorite foods

1.    Vegan nachos (tie between Sluggos and Vegeria)

2.    PIZZA!

3.    Pho

4.    Curry- any kind

Four TV shows I watch

I don’t watch much TV, usually just one show at a time on Netflix. Here is what I have watched recently

1.    Homeland

2.    Orange is the New Black

3.    House of Cards

4.    *Fargo (I’m about to start this series next)


Four things I'm looking forward to this year

Does this mean in the next 12 months or 2015? Not sure, so I am just going to answer 2015.

1.    Ragnar Relay Cape Cod (check out our Facebook page!)

2.    Déjà vu Half in Baton Rouge

3.    ACL Festival

4.    Mardi Gras

Four things I'm always saying

1.    Just sayin’

2.    It is what it is

3.    Gordie! No biting!

4.    You’re lucky you’re so cute

Four people I tag to answer these questions

1.    Don from Half the Mass I Used to Be

2.    Dani from Weight Off My Shoulders

3.    Ashley from The Emotional Ride of Losing It

4.    Jen from Such a Funny Fat
 
And, in case this is my last post before the holiday- which it probably will be, Happy Thanksgiving to you and your loved ones. I hope you are able to spend some time with the people that matter most.
Love and hugs,
Dacia
xoxoxoxox
Oh yeah, I still owe you a recap don't I???

No comments:

Post a Comment