Wednesday, March 6, 2013

{Semi} Wordless Wednesday: HIMYM

I love the show "How I Met Your Mother" but there is one episode in particular that stands out as my favorite. It's the episode where Marshall gets hooked on making charts. I love it because not only do I think his charts are quite clever but that episode is a great way for me to explain what I do. I am a charts person. I analyze data and make pretty pictures that help people understand the numbers. And because I am a chart loving dork analyst this episode makes me LOL every time.

I tried to find the whole clip with all of the charts but sadly these were the only two I could find on YouTube. I hope they make you smile and laugh just like they do for me.

"Cecilia"


"Pie Chart Bar Graph"


Happy Wednesday beautiful people!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE HIMYM!!!! And I find it interesting that this is what you do for your job. If I ever need to make a chart I will send it your way. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! Although my charts are usually electronically created so they aren't nearly as much fun as having them on poster board :)

      Delete
  2. HIMYM is a much watch in our house! I love graphs and charts and lists and all things organizational. It makes my heart happy.

    ReplyDelete