Monday, March 4, 2013

Being Sick

Being sick sucks. Even if it is just a cold.

Seriously, is there even such a thing as 'just a cold'? Colds always seem to drain me of all my energy not to mention when I wake up in the morning I can't breathe. Or speak. And I am pretty sure that while I sleep elephant comes in and sits on my chest.

But that's life right?

I knew I was in trouble last week when patient zero came into the ladies restroom I was currently occupying and preceded to hack up her left lung. I was basically trapped in a box of germs. I knew it. I knew it right then that I was about to get sick. Damn that girl!

But I am feeling much better today. Probably the best I've felt since last Tuesday. So yay! Progress.

Hopefully I am back to my old self in no time because seriously-  I need to run, I need to ride and I need to repeat. I'm going stir crazy over here!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry you've still feeling sick! I hope now that you're on the upswing all the germy people stay away.

    ReplyDelete